To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Essential and Functional Cookies
- We use these cookies to enable certain online functionality including:
- identify returning users, registrants and subscribers and to allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site;
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details.
- Analytical Performance Cookies
- We use these cookies to measure users’ behaviour to better develop our websites. By using web analytics services provided by Google Analytics we can analyse which pages are viewed and how long for and which links are followed, and we can use this information to provide more content which is of interest. We also use this analysis to report on our performance.
How can I manage or opt out of cookies?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their device a little intrusive, in particular when the information is stored and used by a third party. If you would prefer to opt out of cookies, it is possible to control cookies by following the steps below, however you should be aware that you might lose some features and functionality of the website if you do so.
Cookies, including those which have already been set, can be deleted from your hard drive. You can also change the preferences/settings in your web browser to control cookies. Deleting or blocking cookies may reduce functionality of the site. To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit all about cookies or go to the help menu within your internet browser. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser.
Opting out of Analytical Performance Cookies
If you would like to opt out of Analytics cookies, please do so by clicking on the links below:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout